Wednesday, November 20, 2013

I Am Celebrating More of My Quilting in a Published Book!

If you have been following me since 2009, you will remember the Don't Fence Me In Quilt. I quilted it for Linda Halpin. www.lindahalpin.com 


She created this quilt as a "Bonus Quilt" made from cutaways from another quilt.  


I quilted it with vines, leaves and swirls. On the fence, I quilted a wiggle line and a little leaf with a swirl.


I quilted wiggle lines in the borders following the stripes.


Quiltmaker Magazine published her quilt patterns in the May/June issue in 2009.




This was the cover of the magazine.

Recently, Quiltmaker Magazine published Linda's quilt patterns in a book titled "Devoted to Scraps".

Congratulations Linda!  It's a beautiful quilt.


Here's a peek inside the book.


I am so pleased to have my quilting and my name in a published quilting book.  

Thanks again Linda for choosing me to quilt your quilt.




Love the title of the quilt book!


Here is the link to Quiltmaker Magazine.

Here is the link to Linda Halpin's Website.
www.lindahalpin.com

Linda and I, both sell photo note cards with the photo of the Don't Fence Me In Quilt. Split Rail Fence Photo Note Cards


Celebrate!
     Sew, Quilt,
           and Enjoy!
             Marcia



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting - congratulations! Your quilting is beautiful!

quiltmania said...

Congrats to both of you!

VickiT said...

OH how exciting Marcia. Congratulations.

Karee said...

Congratulations! You do beautiful work.