Friday, May 9, 2014

The First May for Me Winner!

The first winner is: 

Catskill Quilter said...
I enjoy sitting on my patio and patting my cat! Invariably, a neighbor or two will stop by to visit...


The Prize was the Summer Tomatoes Quilt Pattern.



Congrats to the May for Me Winner!



I use Randon.org to choose the winners.  Sharon from Vrooman's Quilts asked to be not included in this drawing. I contact my winners by email.


I hope that all of you are having a wonderful May! 

Don't forget to add your link to the May for Me page and add a link to a May for Me Post to the Sharing page.


The Next May for Me Giveaway will start at Noon CST today!

Enjoying May!

Marcia


2 comments:

Catskill Quilter said...

Marsha -I am thrilled! What a great time of year to do the TOMATOES quilt! Thank you!

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Congrats! That Sharon is just so genuine! Thanks for a great linky!!