Wednesday, March 28, 2018

A Joyful Jumper for my Granddaughter!

My friend, Kim Wells is the dress designer of the Joyful Jumper for MammaCanDoIt.com - The very best online sewing patterns.

On Friday, Kim shared about the pattern on Facebook and I shared it there too!

I purchased the one that has multiple sizes, (bundled pattern) that way, I can make a new one every summer for my granddaughter!

finally found time to make the Jumper on Tuesday night and I finished it this morning before I started working - quilting. 

I LOVE it! 
The instructions were easy to follow and it was pretty fast to make. 



The fabric for the front of the jumper was only a small piece, so I had to put a solid fabric on the back side. That piece was not big enough either. I had to seam the back of the dress. 

Technically, you would choose just two fabrics, but I am a quilter and I love combining fabrics.

It is a reversible dress! 

It looks like I made two dresses.



On the Facebook group: Mamma Can Do It Sewing Pattern Group they shared the doll dress pattern free! You will find it when you go to their website. I made a matching jumper for my granddaughter's doll.


Hopefully, my granddaughter won't notice that the fabric print is upside down on the doll's dress. I used the scraps!



They also shared where I could purchase snaps and a snap tool. That will be much better than buttons and button holes.

The Jumper is on sale thru' March 29th - 35% OFF!


Joyful Jumper - This is an affiliate link, which means I get paid a little, if you purchase a pattern from Mamma Can Do It.

This is the fabric my daughter selected for the next Jumper. I plan to make a couple more before summer.



Enjoy your day!

Marcia


4 comments:

Rosemary B❤️ said...

Nice. cute and adorable
I need to bust out a few of these easy jumpers. Great for toilet training age and summer
Thank you always for the inspiration Marcia

Annie said...

Oh, my! That is just beyond sweet, I love it!

Needled Mom said...

That is so sweet and I love the matching one for the doll.

cocoya said...

Beautiful project! That blue batik is so pretty.
กำถั่ว
Gclub