Thoughts and photos shared by me ... Marcia. I am a professional modern freestyle long arm quilter and a fiber artist, a photographer, and a novice gardener. I love to create quilted items using old and new fabrics. I am also a mother, a daughter, a friend, a wife and a Grandmama! I am a blogger and I share it all here... Welcome!
Connieplease add the "Featured at" Button to your blog sidebar or a featured at page. Right click and save the image. Then go to Add a Gadget and add it as a picture and include this link to add to your sidebar. http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/
It is already sized to a button size of 150 X 150 pixels.
Follow the simple Guidelines for sharing at the Minutes for Me Linky Party: 1. Link your post URL and not your whole blog. The URL is for your specific post.
2. Please display a visible back link or my button in your post to this party or it will be deleted. Back links will be required in order to link up. Add it first before linking up. So grab my link first and add it to your post, then link up.
3. Be a follower of this blog, so you can link up every week.
4. Take a moment and visit some of the other participants.
5. Please - No advertising or etsy links.
6. You can share an old post or a New post. Make sure you have a back link in the post.
7. Party starts on Wednesday at Noon and ends at Noon on Monday-Central Time. On Wednesday, I will share a couple featured "Minutes for Me" posts.