Thursday, February 16, 2012

The Easy to Sew Quilt Pattern Used to Make Twin Quilts

Yesterday, I shared a quilt that I donated to Relay for Life.  I designed the Easy to Sew Quilt Pattern that I used to make that quilt.  I have made several quilts using the same pattern.  The cool part about the pattern is that is looks different every time you make it. Last week, I quilted two twin quilts for twins, for one of my customers.
The quilts look similar, but they are not the same. One quilt has a lavender backing fabric and the other one has a purple backing fabric.
This is a photo of the first quilt.
 This is a photo of the second quilt.
Another one of the first quilt.
Another one of the second quilt.
Photos of the fronts and backs of both quilts.



Yes, my customer hired me to all machine embroidery stitch the binding on both quilts.

 I folded the quilts in half and flipped the corner over so you can see the back sides too!
They look similar but uniquely different.


If you would like to see more photos of other Easy to Sew Quilts check out the Photo Gallery.

Here is a post where I shared three different Easy to Sew Quilts. I quilted them all differently too!
I made this table runner using the pattern also.
The Easy to Sew Pattern is fun and easy to make! I love using this pattern to make quilts and quilted items.
The possibilities are endless!  
Enjoy your day!
Marcia
________________________
Linked with:
Quilting by the River: Linky Party Tuesday - Feb. 14, 2012
Richard Quilts: link a Finish Friday - Feb. 17, 2012
Love Affair with my Brother: This Week - Feb. 18, 2012
Six Sisters' Stuff: Strut Your Stuff - Feb. 18, 2012
Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty - Feb. 19, 2012



6 comments:

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Beautiful quilts and what a great pattern! As always your quilting really adds so much!

Mrs.Pickles said...

great work!

Carolyn J. said...

Beautiful quilts!
and I LOVE your ribbon quilting, can't wait to try it :)

Happy weekend!

Unknown said...

Purple - So pretty!!!!! Love them all.

Richard Healey said...

I have to say I love purple. Finished up and blogged last night about my 2nd purple dragonfly quilt. Just love purple.

http//richardquilts.blogspot.com
Make sure you stop by and put your guess in my quilt givaway by guessing my babys B-day or Birth Weight.

Miss Hillbilly said...

On my to do list very soon. I have several projects all laid out...and this is one of them! What colors, what colors??