Monday, October 5, 2015

Getting Up Close With My Quilting - Wiggle Line Quilting

I made this table runner at Quilts by Barb's Quilt Retreat a couple years ago.  It was a mini class that she taught at the Quilt Retreat. I do not know the name of the pattern.  I am trying to finish up some of my unfinished projects and this was one of them.


I quilted it recently and finally completed the binding on Sunday afternoon.


Instead of an embroidery stitch, I used the Zig Zag that has the tiny stitches for finishing the quilt binding. I think it fits perfectly!


I used two quilting thread colors.  Key Lime Green and Bermuda Blue and Black for the binding.

Here is an up close photo of the Wiggle Line Quilting in the center square of the table runner.








I almost forgot to stitch in my name and the year.  I stitched it right through the wiggle lines.



I flipped the end, so you can see the backside of the table runner.






And a full view of the table runner.


 I am planning to take time to post on Monday nights again, My Getting Up Close With My Quilting Posts. Life just gets so busy, sometimes there is not enough time in the day. If you click on the link here or the tags at the bottom of my post you will get this post first and then all the rest of the quilting posts.

Thanks for following my posts!  

Marcia


1 comment:

Nuvofelt said...

Lovely quilting. I'll be getting back to free motion just as soon as I can clear my space. That is a challenge as it's currently full of stock!