Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prize Drawing May for Me Winners Announced!


The winner of the May for Me $20.00 off Machine Quilting Services goes to Sarah of Kenyon Cooking  and her NEW blog Kenyon Crafting. If she books her quilting date in the month of June, she gets an extra bonus of an additional $10.00 off - Totaling $30.00 off the Machine Quilting Services! 


The winner of the May for Me Note Cards is Sharon of Vrooman's Quilts!







Watch for another Prize Giveaway in May and you can enter to win too!   

There will be another one starting tonight with the Hodgepodge Patchwork Tuesday Post.  


May for Me means YOU!



4 comments:

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

A BIG SHOUT-OUT TO THE LUCKY WINNERS! YIPPEE.... CONGRATS!!

Evielynne

Miss Hillbilly said...

Ditto---what she said!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you for the lovely cards. A great memento of this great project. But you can be sure I will be sharing them - will be nice cards to tuck into little squishings being sent out.

Sarah said...

WooHoo!! I can't believe I won!! How exciting!!! I better get busy finishing my quilt now! ;) Thank you so much for the giveaway! I can't wait!