Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Winners Announced from Two POSTS - May for Me Celebration!

This Cake Bunny jumped into the little quilted keeper - Not the one that I am mailing the winner!  Gwen and Jerry brought my husband and I two little cakes from BonTon Bakery in Jefferson, Wisconsin.  Isn't the little bunny cute?  Photogenic?
















Winner from the post dated April 19th Hodgepodge Patchwork Tuesday - What are 2 Things a Quilter needs in the Spring?   Thanks for the wonderful comments!  
The winners are: Jorge and Evielynne's RV Road Adventures.

They win the Fabric and Toes Note Cards!   


Their comment was:   "These are so Florida colors - I need one for my hiking bag and Jorge said he'll make them using your tips... Hope he can get it done before we head to ID..."


Visit their blog and check out their RV crafting adventures!  Click on their name for the link.




And the winner from the post dated April 20th Is it a Quilted Tissue Keeper or a Cell Phone Keeper or a.... More Ideas... Thanks for the Great comments with ideas for the little quilted keeper!
The winner is Stephanie at A Crafty Scheme.

She wins the May for Me Note Cards
AND 
 The Little Quilted Keeper from the post!


Her comment was: "This would be perfect for keeping my cell phone face from getting scratched in my purse! Adorable!"


Visit Stephanie's blog and see her wonderful craft ideas!  Clink on her name above for the link.


Just a few more photos of our little cakes!
 More Giveaways in May - Check out the  May for Me Page!













Do you want a Made to Order Little Quilted Keeper?  Email Marcia@craftysewing.com








6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winners - fun blogs! I will keeping my eye on these during May 4 Me.

Miss Hillbilly said...

Those little cakes are cute!

Congrats to the winners!

Unknown said...

COOL what a way to wake up "A Winner" lol... I need a nap now lol... 4 days till May for Me...

Sara G said...

Congrats all!

Stephanie said...

Yay! I'm so excited!! Do I need to email you my mailing address? Thanks so much!!!

Marcia - Crafty Sewing and Quilting said...

Congratulations Stephanie!

YES Stephanie I tried emailing you -- you are a no reply commenter? So I have no idea where the email goes when I reply to your comments!

Email me Marcia@craftysewing.com

Thanks!