Sunday, December 15, 2013

Sunday Scraps --- More Crocheted Circular Mats


I sold the one on the left and I am making the one on the right larger.  It will be listed for sale too.



At this point, it measures about 17 1/2 inches.


This is the one I sold. It measured 14 inches across.


I shipped it out on Friday.



I cut or tear the strips. It doesn't matter. The smaller mat, the strips were about 3/4 inch wide. The larger mat, the strips were almost an inch wide.



I tie a square knot to hold the strips together.


Sharing a photo of the completed larger mat - 19 inches.



Here is an up close photo of the crocheting.





Love the corning ware on the mat!  



This morning I baked a Banana Bundt Cake and placed it on my new quilt plate and the mat.



I still love the snow photos the best. I will have to take a photo of the larger one tomorrow.


Enjoy!
Marcia

1 comment:

Val's Quilting Studio said...

Beautiful! I attempted this very SaME project a couple years back and ended up with a bowl!!! LOL!