Wednesday, August 13, 2014

There are Three Winners of the PDF Downloadable Quilt Patterns

I have emailed the three winners,

Melissa
and
Sew Darn Quilt
and 
Belinda

They can choose the PDF Downloadable Quilt Pattern of their choice from My Craftsy Store. (Value $8.00)

I currently have 23 Patterns in My Craftsy Store. Ranging in prices from Free to $8.00.  I am working on more Quilt Patterns and Quilt Blocks to upload.  I recently shared this quilt on my blog and I am working on completing that pattern to upload, yet in August. I am working on a couple samples to give you several options. You will LOVE the versatility of this Quilt Pattern!



One of my "Free" Quilt Blocks was Number One in the Top Twenty Free Patterns! I got so excited about being in the Top Twenty, I took photos of my computer screen.



It's will always be a Free Pattern.  You can hop over and download it. Crazee Patch Paper Pieced Heart.






When you make it to Number One you are a Featured Pattern Designer.  I took a photo of that too!



And My Denim Quilt Block Pattern was featured in the Top Twenty Quilt Patterns also.  It sells for Only $1.00. 



Toby and Gabby Love my Denim Quilt!

I took photos My Craftsy Store to share too.







Congratulations to the Winners and thanks everyone for entering!

I hosted my Giveaway here for the Pets on Quilts Show and now hop over and place your votes.  Click Here.  

Lily Pad Quilting is hosting and has incredible Prizes for the voters and the winners.  I sponsored the event with 3 more PDF Downloadable Quilt Patterns over there too!



Enjoy!

Marcia


4 comments:

Melissa said...

Oh my gosh I can't believe I won! I saw your post said Melissa & thought to myself it couldn't be ME Melissa, and it was! Yay!! I'm so excited, thank you Marcia!! Now for the hard part, which pattern to choose :)

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Congratulations to the winners and thank you for hosting.

Love Of Quilts said...

Congrats to your very lucky winner. I missed out on this one. I am going to look at your patterns.

Sew Surprising said...

Well done to the winner and a big wooohooo for your Craftsy achievements :)