Tuesday, February 24, 2015

I Won a Prize --- A Crazy Aunt Betty Bag!




I won this Wine Gift Bag by being the first to comment on a facebook post before Valentine's Day! It's really cool!

We chatted through the personal message thing on facebook and I gave Betty my address.  We talked about sewing and quilting.  I checked out her Etsy page --- Crazy Aunt Betty Bags 

They are super cool! 

I looked inside each bag.  They are very well made. Good construction.  No loose threads. Very professionally made.

They are machine washable with the exception of the fancy bag and that you can sponge clean.

She includes 2 tags (To: and From: and a Happy Birthday one) with each bag.

She included a letter telling me how her bag business started.  I like reading about how things happen. You can read her story on Etsy on the About Page.

I took some photos with my magnetic letters because ...


... I am going to use the small bag for my grandson's magnetic letters and characters and the larger bag for the magnetic board.  They fit perfectly.  The brown floral bag I will share with my Mom. I am sure my Mom will love it.

I put a small baby quilt in the large bag to see if that would fit.  That size would be perfect for a gift bag for a small quilt. I am sure Betty makes them any size you would like. 


I had to order three sets of letters, because I needed 3 A s to spell Grandmama! 


While I was taking the photos, I played with the letters a bit.  I know my grandson won't mind.  Grandpapa thinks I bought the letters for me! LOL


I uploaded that photo three times -- why is it sideways???

Anyway ... I love the next photo.




Thanks Crazy Aunt Betty for the Bags!

Check out her Bags at Crazy Aunt Betty Bags on Etsy.

Enjoy!

Marcia


No comments: