Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

This morning we enjoyed our coffee in our Valentine Mugs.
Then it's off to work - quilt, quilt, and quilt.  Then I will take some time to play.
Just thought I would share a few hearts with you today.  These are my little quilts.  

As you all know we make quilts and we give them away. Sometimes I make little quilts from the scraps. Then I will have a little quilt to keep.  These are two little quilts that I made from the scraps of baby quilts.




I quilted both of them with ribbon quilting with double hearts...
and finished them off with embroidery stitched binding.
Have a cup of coffee or some tea and enjoy your day!
Marcia
Click here to see another Table runner for Valentine's Day.
Linked with: 
Pieceful Life: Little Quilts Monday - Feb. 13, 2012

12 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Happy Sweet Heart Day!

Belinda said...

Lovely things you posted. Happy V-Day to you Marcia. I hope it's a great day.

elizabeth said...

Lovely mini quilts on a sweet, Valentine's day : ) Hope yours is wonderful!

gilasunshine said...

I don't ever get anything for Valentine's Day. This blog brightens my day. Thanks!

PatSloan said...

Happy Valentines day and thank you for sharing at my blog!

Heather said...

Love that ribbon and heart motif! Happy Valentine's Day! :o)

Lida said...

Lovely done, love the pattern you created! Greetings
Lida

Love Of Quilts said...

I do love looking at newly made quilts...of all sizes. Happy Valentines Day!!

╰☆╮ Barb ╰☆╮ said...

Tipping my cup of coffee to you and wishing you a happy Valentine's Day, a day late. Just wanted you to know I read your blog daily but don't always comment. I enjoy it! Cheers!

Connie said...

Beautiful quilts and quilting! Happy Valentine's Day!

Snoodles said...

I so enjoy seeing your wonderful quilting!

Hillbilly Tonya said...

Hugs a day late!