Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Up Close with My Quilting --- Candy's Celebration Quilt



Candy's Celebration Quilt was made with all batik fabrics.


She also selected Overall Feathering.


 The quilting thread color is Sea Crystal.






Stitched Candy's name in the corner also.






I tried to take the photos at different angles for you.







Another Sneak Peek. I will share this one later today. I will also be sharing my Celebration Quilt in the Blogger's Quilt Show.




Enjoy!
Marcia

*Questions about my quilting? 
FAQQ Frequently Asked Quilting Questions 

*Want to see more quilting photos? 
Check out my Photo Gallery.

*What is Free Style Quilting? 
---Click on the links in my sidebar too ----->

Click Here for the Link to the Celebration Quilt Pattern.

The Celebration Quilt from Quilts by Barb --- Quilt Retreat

1 comment:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Another great quilt! I love how these 4-patch posy blocks are set. Is there a source for this pattern?