Monday, October 28, 2013

Up Close with My Quilting --- Debbie's Celebration Quilt


Debbie also selected Overall Feathering.





It seems I took several photos of the back side of Debbie's quilt. Debbie selected a medium blue for the quilting thread.  It looks great on the front of the quilt and the back of the quilt.


I stitched Debbie 2013 in the corner.








I folded the quilt to pack it in the bag to take it to Debbie.




Are you ready for a sneak peek?




Enjoy!
Marcia

*Questions about my quilting? 
FAQQ Frequently Asked Quilting Questions 

*Want to see more quilting photos? 
Check out my Photo Gallery.

*What is Free Style Quilting? 
---Click on the links in my sidebar too ----->

The Celebration Quilt --- Quilts by Barb --- Quilt Retreat


4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Oh my - this is so fun to see each person's use of fabrics/colors with the same pattern.

sewyouquilt2 said...

beautiful on both counts!

VickiT said...

Really awesome job Marcia. I love this quilting job and the quilt is so pretty.

Michele said...

Really nice. The design was the perfect choice for this one.