Sunday, October 27, 2013

Up Close with My Quilting --- Linda's Celebration Quilt

Here's another Celebration Quilt.


Linda made a smaller version of the quilt pattern.




I quilted Linda's quilt with an Overall Feathering.  Some call it Meandering Feathering.





I stitched "Linda 2013" in the corner.












I will share another Celebration Quilt tomorrow.

Want a sneak peek?



Enjoy!
Marcia

*Questions about my quilting? 
FAQQ Frequently Asked Quilting Questions 

*Want to see more quilting photos? 
Check out my Photo Gallery.

*What is Free Style Quilting? 
---Click on the links in my sidebar too ----->

The Celebration Quilt --- Quilts by Barb --- Quilt Retreat

4 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Another beauty and the feathering works on this one so nicely.

BillieBee (billiemick) said...

Wonderful quilt and quilting!

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Turned out nicely Marcia

Michele said...

The colors in this one are so perfect for the fall.