Sunday, January 11, 2015

Family Trees!


I am having internet issues today.  I was able to upload a couple photos, so that I can link up for the Project Quilting Challenge.  I will post more photos later today.
Update:
NEW POST with more photos and details about my quilt.

My name is Marcia Wachuta.
I create in Boscobel, Wisconsin.
My Flicker ID is Crafty Sewing
My website is www.craftysewing.com
This is my blog: marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com
My facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/craftysewingandquilting


I took so many photos outside my fingers started to freeze!





I will post more as soon as all my photos up load so I can post them here.

I linked up to Project Quilting Click HERE.

Thanks for following along.

Marcia

5 comments:

PersimonDreams said...

Looks great! Thanks for joining in the fun again :)

Carla said...

Love the neutrals and your pictures are fun. As always, your quilting is wonderful.

MegsAnn said...

Such a successful low-volume quilt. I love that you photographed it outside even if you got a little chilly in the process.

Farm Quilter said...

Love you family tree!!! Colors, piecing, quilting...YUM!!

Naomi said...

your quilting is amazing!!! simply stunning! Good job getting it in under the wire! (I'm number 71, and I barely made it also.) :D
I love the subtle coloring and, well, everything about your quilt!