Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Getting Up Close with My Quilting --- Two Color Large Ribbon Quilting




















This is the new format for my "Getting Up Close with My Quilting Posts". All the information will be listed at the end of all the photos.

Quilting: 2 Color Large Ribbon Quilting.  I long arm quilt the whole quilt with one color and then I quilt the whole quilt with the second color.


Thread Colors: Sea Green and Pearl (whitish grey)

Batting: Hobbs 80/20 - Cotton/Poly Batting

Quilting Words: 
Skylar T.   12-17-2014  Made with love by T. Sanftleben

Pattern Name:  The Road Less Traveled

Other Information: 
Soft Backing - Cuddle fabric similar to Minkee
Large Baby Quilt measures 48" by 65"

Photo: Photo taken with natural lighting on a cloudy day. Photo taken on a queen size bed.

Enjoy!
Marcia

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Really cool looking stitching I always love seeing your quilting - you inspire me

Unknown said...

What a great idea!!! Great pattern. Thanks for sharing. I wil certainly use it.

Cheri the Quilting Nanny said...

Very cool pattern! I like it...I think I'll give that a try on my next quilt!
Cheri, the quilting nanny

Michele said...

It looks great!

Sandy Panagos said...

It looks great. I really like the way you quilted it.

Farm Quilter said...

I never thought of using ribbons to quilt an entire quilt, but I really like it. Love the idea of using two different threads...I'm going to have to give this a try!!