Thursday, November 17, 2011

8th Annual Winter Quilting Sale


I have been running this quilting sale every January and February, since I started my business back in the fall of 2003.  I did it the first year, because I thought it might get slower in the winter - I was wrong! My quilting business is never slow and that is good! I am very thankful for my quilting customers. Having the quilting sale is a nice way to be able to thank them for their business each year – It’s a “Thank You Sale”! New quilting customers welcome!

Last year in January, I started actively blogging, but my dates were already full, as I have my quilting customers book their dates by Jan. 2nd so I could not share the sale with you, but I can share it this year! 
8th Annual Quilting Sale
at Marcia’s Crafty Sewing and Quilting

20% OFF the Quilting
January and February 2012

You must book your quilting date by Monday, January 2, 2012 in order to receive the sale pricing on the quilting.
Email or Call NOW to set your Quilting Dates as they fill up fast! If you are thinking about booking a date I would suggest contacting me by mid December to secure a quilting date.
Please deliver or mail your quilt top 2 weeks prior to your date or earlier if you would like. I have room to store it.

I prefer email booking, but you can call M-F  7am to 7pm CST
Marcia@craftysewing.com and 608-872-2374

Any questions please email or call me.

Thanks!

Marcia


1 comment:

beaquilter said...

what a good idea, I might do that for my customers too...