UPDATE: Click here for the current Linky Party !
Take the photos and share it here.
I could go on and on. This will be a hodgepodge of "Minutes for Me".
What makes you happy a few minutes a day?
Start simple, with just a few photos and a few words to share with us. Title your post whatever you would like, but tell us somewhere in that post, that this is your "Minutes for Me".
It does not have to be a new post. YES - You may share an old post, but make sure you add the link back to here, to the old post. Thanks!
I have a theory... if you make good foods look delicious, you will choose more good foods to eat and you won't crave the junk!
2. Please display a visible link or my button in your post to this party or it will be deleted.
3. Be a follower of this blog, so you can link up every week,
4. Take a moment and visit some of the other participants. They are sharing their "Minutes for Me" also. You may find some new blogs to follow. I suggest at least clicking on the links just before your link and see what they are sharing for Minutes for Me.
5. No advertising or etsy links.
6. Don't link the same post that you posted the previous week. Share NEW Minutes for Me, but you can share an old post.
7. Party starts on Wednesday night and ends at 6am on Monday morning - Central Time. On Monday night, I will share a few featured "Minutes for Me" posts.
8. You may link 2 posts a week.
It is sized to 150X150 pixels for your sidebar or for in a post. Right click and copy it and save on your computer. Then on Blogger Blogs: Add it under Gadgets, as a Picture, with this link http://marciascraftysewing.blogspot.com/
Thanks to all who joined in the fun! The party is closed for linky, but you can link up to the next one on Wednesday night thru' the weekend each week and share your Minutes for Me! You can visit any of the links below and see what everyone is doing to take time to smell the roses... Minutes for Me! Enjoy!