What makes you happy? Please share it here!
It was a Wordless Wednesday Post from this morning: Scalene and Isosceles Triangles. Note the ---> Linked with: Minutes for Me Linky Party at the bottom of that post. This is an easy way to do the back link for the party.
I will also link up a post from my "Lunch Looks Like a Quilt to Me" Blog.
If you have two or more blogs link up a post or two from each blog! It is time to share!
Please make sure you have a back link in your post. I suggest adding the back link before you link up that way you don't forget to do it. Some of the linky parties now require it first and won't let you link up without it in the post when you are linking up to the party. I will probably add that feature soon, so start adding the back link to my blog first and then link up your post to the party.
2. Please display a visible back link or my button in your post to this party or it will be deleted. Back links will be required in order to link up. Add it first before linking up.
3. Be a follower of this blog, so you can link up every week,
4. Take a moment and visit some of the other participants. They are sharing their "Minutes for Me" also. You may find some new blogs to follow. I suggest at least clicking on the links just before your link and see what they are sharing for Minutes for Me.
5. Please - No advertising or etsy links.
6. Don't link the same post that you posted the previous week. Share NEW Minutes for Me, but you can share an old post. Make sure you have a back link in the post.
7. Party starts on Wednesday night at 6pm and ends at 6am on Monday morning - Central Time. On Monday night, I will share a couple featured "Minutes for Me" posts.
8. You may link up 2 posts a week, per blog.