Monday, November 21, 2011

Minutes for Me - Monday Features!

This week I was so pleased with the wonderful shared posts for the Linky Party.  There were only a few as the Linky Tools Connection was down for the first day of the Linky Party.  I know when I went to share my posts on other blogs, I didn't get back to sharing mine either.


From this week's party I would like to feature Belinda and Sharon. Thanks to everyone for linking up! 


Belinda from The Seam Rippers shared her sweatshirt Christmas pillow made from her mother's sweatshirt.  Hop over and check it out!
Sharon from Vrooman's Quilts shared a tutorial on making a cool fabric cover for a tissue box. Hop over and check it out!

Belinda and Sharon already have the "Featured at" button on their blog sidebar from a previous week. You may want to add a note that you were featured again! 
Normally the linky parties will be each week, from Wednesday night at 6pm to Monday morning at 6am. On Monday night I do the features! 


This week I am going to run the Linky Party from this Wednesday night at 6pm through Thanksgiving weekend and all the way thru' the next week.  It will be 11 days long!  November 23rd to December 5th.  Linky Features will then be on Monday night the 5th.


This will give everyone plenty of time to share their Minutes for Me Posts.


The Minutes for Me posts will be a variety of posts from shared thoughts, tutorials, shared ideas, and photos of cool things from quilts, to food, to whatever! You can link up any post that fits -- Make sure you do the back link to my blog, so others can get here to share too. 


What do you do when you have a few minutes to yourself?  I love to see what everyone is up to.  Share it here!


Marcia

More information about the Linky Party - click here.


3 comments:

Belinda said...

I'm so honored to have been featured twice! Thank you so much Marcia!!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you Marcia - and love the idea of an extended Minutes with the holiday week/week end - sure many will be busy with family or away.

Miss Hillbilly said...

Perfect features! I like the 'featured at' button. That was a good idea.