Sunday, July 24, 2011

Calling All Wantobe Quilters? Do you want to make a quilt? Have you thought about making a quilt? Do you sew?

It started BUT you can still register with 
me and win quilting prizes at Sew We Quilt Blog !


Register here as a Wantobe or as a vintage quilter if you don't have a blog.


"Hello friends and followers, I would love to welcome you
to a Wantobe Quilters Campaign over here. 

 They are having quilting supplies to giveaway 5 x a week for 12 weeks. 
Supplies that will have you quilting
before you know it...From sewing machines to irons, to die cutters,
to mats, to rotary cutters, sewing baskets, scissors, batting, needles,
rolled sewing machine bags, patterns, books, magazines...everything
you could imagine to assist you in being a NEW Quilter. 

Even if you are already part of this community you can win
quilting stuff too...Tuesday and Thursday are days for us..

All you have to do is give me your name and phone number 
and email sew I can submit this to the organizer, because if you win
anything I can win something too. 
My email is marcia@craftysewing.com 
Leave a comment to let me know you are sending me your information, so you can be entered to win quilting supplies and prizes in the Wantobe Quilting Campaign.

All you have to do is be my follower and a follower
Each day (Monday, Wednesday and Friday) you leave a comment and my name on Sew We Quilt and you can win!

That is all! There are over 49 Sponsors involved.
I am pretty excited to be part of this, sew should you.

I love being a QUILTER! I love creating and making quilts for family and friends!  You to can get started or restarted in the quilting world.

I am personally inviting you to join in on the fun!


Marcia

Here is a link to the first post that explains all the winning!

4 comments:

Belinda said...

Ok girl. I'm in. Sending info...

Kathy H said...

I will be sending you my info.

mageez said...

Sounds Great. I'm sending you my info. Thanks
maggie

Stitchinwitch said...

I'll send my details :)