Monday, July 25, 2011

Getting Up Close with My Quilting - Over All Feathering

Several quilts are featured today, with the "Over All Feathering Quilting".  I chose a variety of quilts to give you a nice display of how it looks with different quilt patterns and colors.  Next week, I plan to feature the feathering in borders and special sections on quilts. 

The first quilt has little clovers on it. The rest of the quilts are the meandering over all feathering. Some of the quilts have little single and double hearts incorporated into the feathering.

More photos in the Photo Gallery.











Enjoy your day!  Marcia

5 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

Absolutely gorgeous quilting!!!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Ditto what she said. You amaze me every day I think!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Lovely quilts and quilting. I'm quilting feathers for the first time, but, I hand quilt, not machine. So far, they are turning out nicely. Now I just have to find the time to finish this quilt.

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Love them all! Same pattern on different quilt block patterns - each lovely.

Kathy H said...

Beautiful quilting. I have just gotten my long arm machine and have only practiced so far. Ddi you quilt the feathers all freehand? Love the quilting.