Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hodgepodge Patchwork Tuesday - Quilting Blog Game Day!

What's Quilting Game Day?  Do you like to play games? Everybody likes to play games...Do you want to play a simple seek and find quilting game?  YES!




We will be using the Google Blog Search in the right side bar. ----> 


I use my search feature when I am writing a post and I need to refer to an old post on a current post.  I wish every blogger had the Search Feature.  If you don't have it in your side bar.  Please consider adding it to your blog.  I love the search feature when I am out blog hopping!


First read the directions on this post and then play! YES there is a prize too!


Enter a word and click search.  Yes any word - Example a color or the words... heart or swirls or meandering or binding or quilt or bag.  Just choose a word.


Choose one of the posts that come up.  Read it and leave a comment about that post.  Some of the posts are really old.  Some of my first posts are pretty funny... I had no idea what I was doing.  I love to read your comments... tell me what you think.  Did you LOL at an old post?  Have you created something similar?  Did you make that quilt? Do you want to make that quilt or project?  Just leave a comment on that post to enter the drawing!

Then I will reply to your comment, so make sure you are not a non-reply-blogger... If you are, please leave me your email in your comment. If you don't know if you are --- Leave me your email, so I can contact you.


The Prize drawing has ended as of July 29, 2011 6pm CST.
You can still play the search game. Watch for another one soon...
What do you win?  I will enter you in the drawing to win a $20.00 gift certificate off the longarm free style quilting on a Lap size quilt or larger.  It will be good for one year from October 1, 2011 to October 1, 2012. Extra Bonus:  If you book your quilting date for October 2011, you will receive an EXTRA $10.00 off the quilting. That's a total of $30.00 off the quilting!


If you are one of the new Wantobe Quilters this would be a great prize to win for your first quilt project!


Drawing will be Friday, 6pm CST on July 29, 2011 and announced on Saturday morning, July 30th.
Are you ready to play the game?


Only takes a few minutes!  Have fun!


Enjoy!
Marcia


P.S.  Want a second chance in the drawing? 


Leave a comment on this post and share my "Seek and Find Game Giveaway" on your blog, Facebook, or Twitter. You can use either or both pictures in your share!  Please put the LINK where you shared this in your comment.
Thanks!




The Google Search is under the "Add a Gadget" part of your Blog Design.

3 comments:

Stray Stitches (Linda G) said...

I searched the word BLUE and found your wonderful little Lilly quilt and the adorable picture of you pups :)
Thanks for the info on the search widget. I have now added it to my sidebar.
Also thanks for the opportunity to enter your great giveaway!

Janet said...

I'm not going to enter the draw because I probably wouldn't use the prize, but I will check out the google search tool and add it to my blog.

Lee said...

How fun! I am going search now! have a great day!