Saturday, July 23, 2011

Campfire Post with Sharon from Vrooman's Quilts with Linky

Sewing at my Camper along the Mississippi River.  We have been camping for 19 years -- same campground and on the same site for about 14 years!  My husband fishes and I sew!  Here is the link to the Post about Sewing at the River.  


Also here is a post I did recently for the Craft Blog Party about Sharing your Creative Spaces.  Lots of photos of where I love to create and sew! 


I love to sew in my living room. I create my quick projects like the Quilt as You Sew Hot Pads. when I am sewing in the living room.


I think this would be a perfect day to make the Hot Pads or how about a quilt for your garden... I made a fabric cover for my plant hangers. 


Click here if you would like to make one too! They really add color to my new garden in the spring!


My Recipe for the Campfire Saturday is Fresh Fruit and Water.


Water
Ice
Parsley
Basil
Sliced Oranges
One Strawberry




Have a wonderful Campfire Saturday! 


Join in the fun on click on the Link in the side bar!


Marcia

3 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

That water looks so refreshing!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

Thank you sweetie. Love your sewing space in your camper. Love your fruit/herb water - and photo'ed so well!

Jodi said...

What a charming little space for your sewing, and it seems soooo relaxing! I was just going to type, "Enjoy", but you don't need anybody telling you that, now, do you??? xo