Saturday, April 28, 2012

And the Winner is...

...Kris from Kris Loves Fabric Blog. Congrats Kris! Hop over and check out her blog.


Kris wins free quilting, free batting and free thread on a little quilt. Free quilting can be over all quilting or detailed free style quilting or thread painting/quilting -- Winner's choice!


Kris can choose to have a small wall hanging quilted, a place mat, a small table runner, or table topper, 4 mug rugs or any little quilt -- no larger than 20" by 20".  Winner provides quilt top and quilt backing and shipping back and forth. I have contacted Kris by email.



Thanks to all who hopped over to see my table topper quilts and welcome new followers.




Thanks Madame Samm at Sew I Quilt!  The Table Topper Blog Hop was so much fun... seeing everyone's beautiful table topper quilts!
You can click here for the list and still hop over and check out all of them.


I am participating in the Red, White, and Blue Blog Hop on July 1st.  Madame Samm's friend, Jane is hosting the blog hop.  The link in my sidebar will take you to Jane's Fabrics and Quilts.  You can participate too!


Are you joining in on the fun of May for Me?
It will change your life!
Learn how to play 5 minutes a day and not feel guilty about it!


Enjoy your day!
Marcia

2 comments:

krislovesfabric said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting! Thanks so much for your generous prize! I will email you :)

Cherry's Prairie Primitives said...

I'm so excited I went and signed up for the red, white, and blue!!