Thursday, April 26, 2012

Minutes for Me Linky Party # 16 - Time to Share!


Minutes for Me Linky Party is a weekly party!
It starts every Thursday and runs for a whole week! 
There will be a party open all the time!  Each party will over lap, so every time you hop over to share a link to something you have created, there will be a party to share it at.  
I am not going to do features, but I am going to "pin" your posts - which means I am going to feature your posts on my boards on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Also, I will "Tweet on Twitter" and share your post there too!

Check out the simple guidelines here about Minutes for Me Linky Party.
Don't forget the backlink to my blog and/or the Minutes for Me Button. So others can find this and share too!


You may share 2 to 3 posts a week!  
If you have made it, created it, cooked it, drew it, painted it, quilted it, sewed it, or even grown it!
Share it here!


If you are NEW to Linky Parties and you need my help -- Email me directly with any questions. Marcia@craftysewing.com
If you have a problem and something does up load right -- Email and I will help you fix it!

I added the first one.  I shared my Minutes for Me -Herbs and Veggie Plants - Enjoying something that made me smile!  
Take time to share...

1 comment: