Thursday, April 12, 2012

Minutes for Me - Linky Party #14

Minutes for Me Linky Party is a weekly party!
It starts every Thursday and runs for a whole week!
There will be a party open all the time!  Each party will over lap so every time you hop over to share a link to something you have created, there will be a party to share it at.  
I am not going to do features, but I am going to "pin" your posts - which means I am going to feature your posts on my boards on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Also, I will Tweet on Twitter and share your post there too!

Check out the simple guidelines here about Minutes for Me Linky Party.
Don't forget the backlink to my blog and/or the Minutes for Me Button.
You may share 2 to 3 posts a week!  
If you have made it, created it, cooked it, drew it, painted it, quilted it, sewed it, or even grown it!
Share it here!
I added the first one.  I shared my Wisconsin Apple Blossoms from my Lunch Blog. 
Take time to share...

6 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

I just think I will share on Saturday. Finally!!

Connie Kresin Campbell said...

Thanks for the linky party Marcia!

Rosemary Dickinson said...

Thank you for the Linky Party for us newer bloggers! So nice of you!!

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Hi Marcia, I just wanted to say I figured out how to copy your button without the html script under it. I right clicked on the logo then went to inspect element and a window opened on the bottom of the screen where the link was highlighted already, I just pasted that in the edit HTML section of my blog and voila! You're on the sidebar :)

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Ok... revise... can't click on it :(

Kati from Kati's Quilting said...

Update... figured it out finally :) all is good!