Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Minutes for Me - Linky Party #15 - Every Week on Thursdays!

Minutes for Me Linky Party is a weekly party!
It starts every Thursday and runs for a whole week! 
Starting it early this week - on Wednesday.
There will be a party open all the time!  Each party will over lap so every time you hop over to share a link to something you have created, there will be a party to share it at.  
I am not going to do features, but I am going to "pin" your posts - which means I am going to feature your posts on my boards on Pinterest.
Follow Me on Pinterest
Also, I will Tweet on Twitter and share your post there too!

Check out the simple guidelines here about Minutes for Me Linky Party.
Don't forget the backlink to my blog and/or the Minutes for Me Button.
You may share 2 to 3 posts a week!  
If you have made it, created it, cooked it, drew it, painted it, quilted it, sewed it, or even grown it!
Share it here!
I added the first one.  I shared my Minutes for Me Adventure - I'm Quilt Retreating in Iowa! 
Take time to share...

No comments: