Monday, April 2, 2012

Minutes for Me - Linky Party #13 --- Back to the Once a Week Parties!

Minutes for Me Linky Party is a weekly party again!



Yippee!


Every week again!




There will be a party open all the time!  Each party will over lap so every time you hop over to share a link to something you have created there will be a party to share it at.  


I am not going to do features, but I am going to "pin" your posts - which means I am going to feature your posts on my boards on Pinterest.


Follow Me on Pinterest


Also, I have over 1000 crafters, quilters, and quilt related followers on Twitter and I will share your post there too!







Check out the simple guidelines here about Minutes for  Me Linky Party.


You may share 2 to 3 posts a week!  If you have made it, created it, cooked it, drawn it, quilted it, sewed it, or even grown it -- Share it here! 


We are back to the weekly parties starting today!  Right now!
Time to share....


1 comment:

JudyCinNC said...

Hi Marcia - Photo did not load correctly (could have been operator error) on the Linky Party. Can it be deleted and then I re-enter - thanks for the help. JudyCnNC