Saturday, October 22, 2011

Brown Strippy Quilt! Number 6





The Brown Strippy Quilt needs a name...  
Any suggestions?  

I will share next week, how I constructed it!
I had more than half of this quilt top completed before I arrived.  I just added two more rows of strips.

Here is a photo update!  I have #1, #3, #4, #5, and  #6 done!  And a couple bonus projects! I am currently back to work on Number 2 (a quilted tote bag).

Enjoy your day!

Marcia

P.S. I will read all your comments, but I will reply to them on Monday or Tuesday, when I am home.  

Thanks again!  I love your comments!

6 comments:

Vroomans' Quilts said...

I was going to wait til you were home - but oh my goodness girl you have been a house afire!! You need to take some time off more often - look at you go.

Flo @ Butterfly Quilting said...

I would call it "Mother Earth" with all those rich browns and fall colors!

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Chocolate Bars! or Candy Bars! You've been a busy lady.

beaquilter said...

brown short and tall bars? you are very productive! totally jealous :-)

Miss Hillbilly said...

I was thinking it looked 'Coffee'ish, but that is the most my brain is thinking tonight. I am worn out from all your finishes.

Linda said...

Wow, so many great finishes! I'm jealous! That brown strip quilt reminds me of fall which makes me think of Bonfire N' S'mores. I'm not good at naming quilts though. lol I like the Chocolate Bars name from the previous comments too.