Saturday, October 22, 2011

Holiday Table Runner - Number 4

I know they are out of order, but here is number 4! It is reversible with the poinsettia black and white on the one side and the batik fabric on the other side.  




I quilted this one on my long arm machine at home a year ago and finally put on the binding yesterday!  I used a bias binding and stitched it with the all machine embroidery binding.









I am working on number 6 next and number 2 is almost complete also.

Click on the photo in the sidebar.  It is a link to all the current posts about my adventure!

Enjoy your day!

Marcia

P.S. I will read all your comments, but I will reply to them on Monday or Tuesday, when I am home.  Thanks!  I love your comments!

2 comments:

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Love the backing on this one. Who says you have to do things in order? That would take all the fun out of it, and, fun is what we want.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I am going to have to start your method of binding. It is fast and fun!