Thursday, October 20, 2011

Project Number One Completed! Yippee!

Here's a quick run down...
Arrived about 4pm on Wednesday.
Pressed fabric.  Pressed the heat and bond lite onto the fabric.  Drew out the flower petals and cut them out.  Stitched a bunch of scraps together for the centers. Pressed the heat and bond lite on the back of the centers. Cut them out.
Dinner out at an Italian restaurant.
Went to bed at 12:45am central time!
Got up at 7am.
Kiwk Trip breakfast with coffee!
Pressed the flowers in place on the quilt top!

Next week, I will draw out the free style petals and the centers and share them with you.
Yippee - It's done!









Linda and I ...and Deb's with us too, (the empty chair in front).  
Took a break and had a Pedicure!  
What a special treat!
Onto project Number 2.


See UFO list on Tuesday's Post.


Enjoy my Minutes for Me Adventure!


Marcia


P.S. I will read all your comments, but I will reply to them on Monday or Tuesday, when I am home.  Thanks!  I love your comments!

9 comments:

Cathy said...

That is amazing! I was having problems visualizing what you were talking about. Stunning

Belinda said...

Wow! That's awesome!
And a pedicure??? Oh my, what fun!

Heather said...

The quilt is beautiful! Great job! It looks like you are having so much fun :)

beaquilter said...

awesome quilt!! how inspiring! enjoy youself

Vroomans' Quilts said...

So glad you are enjoying - it helps with the inspirational work that is going on for sure! And some pampering too - yeah!!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, that quilt is wonderful. Plus friend time, and eating out time and nail time...you must be in heaven!!!

Karen said...

Fantastic start. Love the quilt. Stunning colours.

Snoodles said...

That is gorgeous! Have lots of fun!

Chris Daly said...

WhooHoo! Congratulations Marcia. I wish I was there with you :)