I have decided to take you along with me on my quilting retreat - "My Minutes for Me Adventure".
Every day or every project, I will post an update.
Here is my list of UFO projects and photos. I always take too many projects along, but this time I am going to be realistic. I like to prioritize the projects, so I get the most important ones completed first. I bag each project with matching thread and other supplies that are needed for that project.
1. Applique' Dyed Flower Quilt - I need to create the free form flowers for the four large blocks of this quilt top. I will make raw edge applique' flowers and thread paint on them when I come back home using my quilting machine. I named it "Imaginary Blooms".
2. Quilted Tote Bag - for a customer. It is half way completed.
3. Another Dragonfly Table Runner - needs the binding stitched. Just for fun, I chose a rainbow backing.
4. Reversible Holiday Table Runner - needs the binding stitched.
5. "Coffee" Table Runner needs the binding stitched.
6. "Strippy" brown quilt - it's about lap size at this point and I want it larger.
7. Chantilly, My Quilt Shop Angel Wall hanging - barely started.
8. Plastic Grocery Bag Dispensers - need a few more for my Mom and I like to have a few on hand that are complete as they make nice gifts. When I do these I will take photos and write the tutorial, so you can make one too!
|Lou Ann's Quilt Garden & Retreat|
21 East Charles Street
Oelwein, IA 50662
She has a Facebook page -- Hop over and LIKE her LouAnn's QuiltGarden and Retreat
Here is a link to all the posts that I did complete! Last weekend Oct.19th to the 23rd.
Confessions of a Fabric Addict: Can I get a Whoop Whoop? - Oct. 28, 2011
Life in Pieces: 15 minute Challenge Oct. 18 , 2011