Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Hodgepodge Patchwork Tuesday --- Burlap Greeting Cards


Today I am sharing a wordless all photo tutorial. 
 How to make burlap greeting cards.


























My mom loves when I make the burlap greeting cards.  I put these in the mail to her this morning.  She can use them as a Halloween card, a Fall card, or a Birthday Card.  


Enjoy your day!
Marcia


Linked with:
My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia - Tuesday's Treasures - Oct. 18, 2011
Today's Creative Blog - Get Your Craft On - Oct. 18, 2011
Savvy Southern Style - WOW US Wednesdays - Oct. 19, 2011
Idea Room Linky Party #4 - Oct . 19, 2011
Somewhat Simple Strut Your Stuff - Oct. 20, 2011
The Thrifty Groove: Thrifty Things Friday Party # 30 - Oct. 21, 2011
RoCa and Company : You ROCK Linky Party - Oct. 21, 2011
At Picket Fence: Inspiration Friday - Oct 21, 2011
2805: Potpourri Party #8 - Oct. 21, 2011
Stuff and Nonsense: fridays unfolded - Oct. 21, 2011
My Re Purposed Life: Catch as Catch Can Linky Party - Oct. 21, 2011
Homemaker in Heels: Weekend Craft Soiree and Blog Hop #24 - Oct. 22, 2011
Sew Many Ways: Sew Darn Crafty Linky Party #37 - Oct. 23, 2011
Canoe Ridge Creations: Sew Modern Mondays - Oct. 24, 2011
Sew Chatty: Made With Love #49 - Oct. 24, 2011
Sew Happy Geek: Manic Monday Linky Party - Oct. 24, 2011
Chef in Training Tuesday Talent Show #9 Oct. 25, 2011
Coastal Charm: Nifty Thrifty Tuesday - Oct. 25, 2011
It's Sew Stinkin' Cute Craft Thursday #77 - Oct. 27, 2011
A Little Tipsy: Point of Veiw: Burlap Ideas - Oct. 28, 2011

5 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

So fun those are...and so fall. MY friend, your creativity amazes me daily.

Diann said...

How cute are those! So creative and fun! Thank you for joining TTF and have a fun week! Hugs, Diann :)

Andi said...

Love them, love burlap so many uses. When I got married a couple yrs ago I covered mason jars with burlap tied a bow filled with roadside flowers for the pews at the church. Good job andi

Honey at 2805 said...

How clever of you and the "wordless" worked beautifully! zIt was easy to follow along!

Thanks to linking to Potpourri Friday. You are always appreciated and I look forward to seeing you again this week!

Chris said...

Hi Marcia, those burlap cards were cute. Thanks for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris