Saturday, October 22, 2011

Quilted Tote Bag Finished! Project Number 2

Finally got back to working on the quilted tote bag.  I am very pleased with the completed bag.  I am sure my customer will be very happy too!









I started this bag at home, but I had more than half of it to finish.  Lots of thick layers and tons of binding!


Now I am starting projects number 7, 8, and 9 for the rest of the afternoon and evening.

Enjoy your day!

Marcia

P.S. I will read all your comments, but I will reply to them on Monday or Tuesday, when I am home.  

Thanks!  I love your comments!

3 comments:

Stitchinwitch said...

Gorgeous bag, love the fabrics used

Sherry said...

I am sure that your customer will love the bag too. I love all of the quilting and embroidery stitch detail in the bag.

Miss Hillbilly said...

You really do nice work, and I am still exhausted by the way.