Sunday, October 23, 2011

I was Featured on Friday... But Didn't Know it Until Sunday!

I was "Caught" ....that is the way Gail says it!
What a wonderful surprise!
Thanks Gail!

I just returned from a wonderful 4 Day Quilting Retreat, so I just found out!  I had my computer along, but I was so busy sewing and posting about all my UFO sewing projects that I missed a comment Gail left on one of my posts. 
Gail commented: 
I love recycled denim projects!
yours turned out great.
gail

ps catching you this week 

Well, I am now home, blog hopping, and linking up to all the linky parties in my sidebar. It's all about the sharing!

So hop over and check out My RePurposed Life Blog!

I am so pleased to be featured! And Thanks again Gail!

Marcia





2 comments:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Gail is sweet as can be and she has so many ideas!!!

gail@My Repurposed Life said...

Yay, thank you for the shout out. :)I appreciate you linking up to Catch as Catch Can and linking back!
Have a great week Marcia!
gail