Monday, October 24, 2011

It's Hard to Say Good Bye...

 I think our smiles say it all!

What a delightful Quilt Retreat!


Don't be sad, because something is over... 
be glad you did it!


I am tired, BUT revitalized with sewing and quilting energy!  I went to bed early and I woke up early.  The sun is shining and I am ready for a full day of quilting! I was in the company of two wonderful friends who are inspired by quilting also.  
LouAnn has several photos posted on her facebook page at LouAnn's Quilt Garden and Retreat Center.  She has beautiful quilts on every bed, spacious sewing area, and a wonderful quilt shop!






I still have more of my UFO's to do this week during the evenings, after I am done working,(quilting). I will post as I complete them and share some tutorials.


In the last hour of the retreat, I made another zipper bag to go with my large zipper bag...  a bonus project!
 I used some quilted fabric that I had quilted in 2010.

Now I have a set of bags.  Maybe I will make another bag later this week and make the bags - Nesting Bags! I will share the tutorial also.


Thanks for following along... 


Enjoy your day!


Marcia

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

Was it just the three of you? That would be super cozy and fun!