Wednesday, July 22, 2015

We Crocheted the Plastic Bag Strips into Lazy Daisies Today!

I am sharing the photos of the Hands On Demonstration from today at Timberlane Coffee House in Boscobel, Wisconsin.



This flower was made from this bag.



 

The flower on the left was made from this bag and the yellow one is from a yellow grocery bag.






The daisy on the right is made from this bag and the yellow one is from a grocery bag. 



We had 3 of these bags - 3 daisies!





Thanks to Marjo for saving me tons of plastic bags.  I filled my suitcase full of bags --- Remember I took 4 quilts to my daughter! There was lots of room in my suitcase.

Thanks Corrie from the Netherlands for inspiring me to create with plastic bag strips!

Check out Corrie's Website and facebook page - Haak-In.

Corrie's creations are beautiful!

At the class today, we did lots of folding and clipping and cutting!



Loved them at this step. They could be made into a grass skirt or pom pons!






We were being very careful not to cut the loops and our arms too! 









I just uploaded the PDF instructions for my Crocheted Lazy Daisy to Craftsy.com tonight. 
Visit Marcia Wachuta - Crafty Sewing and Quilting's Craftsy Pattern Store »






My Lazy Daisy is made with fabric strips and the PDF is NOT instructions on how to cut plastic strips. I explain how to cut fabric strips - not plastic bag strips.




I also uploaded the PDF instructions for my Crocheted Flower Quilt Tie this week. I made it to wrap around a quilt. It also uses fabric strips - not plastic strips.

These PDF Instructions are Only $1.00 on Craftsy.  

If you would like a printed full color and full pages and large print instructions.  Send $1.50 for the instructions plus postage to me at:

Marcia Wachuta 
41826 Cty Rd W 
Boscobel, WI 53805

Crocheted Lazy Daisy $1.50
Crocheted Flower Quilt Tie $1.50

$1.00 US postage for one printed instructions.
$1.25 if you ordering both printed instructions.


Crocheted Flower Quilt Tie
Visit Marcia Wachuta - Crafty Sewing and Quilting's Craftsy Pattern Store »




What an enjoyable day!  

Thanks Madge of Timberlane Coffee House for hosting the Crocheting Demonstration!

Hope you enjoyed your day too!

Marcia

No comments: