Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Pay it Forward - My Little Quilt Gift arrived on Monday

My Pay it Forward "Quilt Gift" arrived from Snoodles at Lily Pad Quilting!
I was so surprised to open it, as it just said Snoodle's last name and address.  I had no idea who it was! What a wonderful surprise! I love it!  Thanks Jacque (aka Snoodles) for the quilted gift!




 
Are you interested in doing Pay it Forward too? 


Go to Cathy's blog or Paula's blog or Linda's blog and join the fun!


These three bloggers are going to get a gift from me sometime in the next 365 days!  It will be a quilted item and it will be a surprise!  You too can share the joy of paying it forward!






  Enjoy your day!


  Marcia 

5 comments:

Linda said...

Super cute Marcia!! I'm still looking for takers on my Blog for the Pay It Forward game! I hope I get at least one, hopefully more. I have so many projects I want to do for this game :)

Cheryl's Teapots2Quilting said...

Sew cute! I took my tea bags to work in a ziplock bag today :( Your new 'bag' is sew much cuter!

Benta AtSLIKstitches said...

What a great idea!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, she blogged about how to make that. It is so cute!

Miss Hillbilly said...

Oh, she blogged about how to make that. It is so cute!