Wednesday, March 27, 2013

{An Update!}

Hi all ~ Kim from Eggo in the Oven writing again - with an update worth celebrating!
Pennant banner and necktie made by Eggo in the Oven
Photo courtesy of Tanya Mally Photography
Thank you SO MUCH for all the wonderful, positive feedback!  YOU have helped me learn and grow today - I figured out how I can share the albums / photos on my Facebook page with those outside of Facebook!  Woo-hoo!

I have updated the links in my last post to take you to the albums / photos that are visible to ALL!  Yay!

With future posts, I will include these public links - and share about other items I make & sell.  I make such a variety of items that I definitely can't include them all in one post!  BUT - feel free to take a look around - all of my photos should now be visible when you visit www.facebook.com/EggoInTheOven - regardless of if you have a Facebook account!

Please note that many of my items do not include pricing - or they include "general pricing ranges" - this is because MUCH of what I make is custom and may not be able to be re-created exactly.... and some depends on the price of the materials you choose, etc.  BUT I am always willing to answer pricing questions via email! eggointheoven{at}hotmail{dot}com

No comments: