Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Hodgepodge Patchwork Tuesday on Wednesday!

I collected a bunch of white on white scraps and strips and a pretty blue flower print.  I am going to create a quilted project for Project Quilting with them. The challenge this week is Celebrate Spring.



I will name it "Spring Flowers in Wisconsin" or something like that.  We still have lots of snow and this morning the first day of Spring, it is extremely cold!

My storm door is all frosted.  Up close it looks beautiful.



Looks like a quilt to me! Or a great idea for one!



I am going to create my quilt based on tiny flowers trying to break through the snow.



Plan to start it tonight after work!

Enjoy your day and hopefully it is warmer where you are!
Marcia

2 comments:

Lorna McMahon said...

I can relate! We have had more than enough winter. Thinking spring while quilting is right up my alley. Looking forward to seeing your results!

Tammy said...

I can't wait to see it.Nor can I wait for warm weather.