Monday, January 3, 2011

CraftySewing on Etsy

http://www.etsy.com/listing/65177787/one...

One of a Kind -- Small Quilted Tote Bag! I design and make all one of a kind bags -- No duplicates -- I make similar bags, but never the same color or size. It is really important to me that no one has the same bag. I believe our handbags and our carryall tote bags should be unique -- just for us! This is the quilted tote bag you will receive -- there is only one this size and color.

Uniquely quilted with a freestyle quilting design. I quilt my name into the quilting design - Marcia 2009 or 2010. It is yellow, black, and white with a large flower design in the fabric. Inside of the bag is a bright yellow fabric. No pockets. The embroidery stitching is stitched with black and yellow thread. All seams are bound with binding - no raw edges.

Works great for a tote bag - purse/handbag. Use this quilted tote to carry around your little projects and a magazine or two or your favorite paperback book or use it as your purse/handbag. Measures approximately 11 1/2 inches across by 9 inches deep. The width of the inside of the bag is 3 inches wide.

Made with 100% cotton fabric and 80/20 cotton/poly batting.

Machine washable.

A similar size of this quilted tote (or larger or smaller) can be "Made to Order". I have many fabrics to choose from or you may send your own fabric to make it your own! Contact me thru' Etsy for colors, sizes and prices.

Let's make one for you -- just uniquely for you! Contact me for an estimate!

1 comment:

Chris Daly said...

I'll second that. I love your tote bags!