Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Wordless Wednesday - A Little Drawstring Bag!

This is supposed to be wordless, but I needed to add a few words.

Pictures are from last week Friday's "Minutes for Me Crafting Get Together" at Timberlane Coffee Shop in Boscobel, Wisconsin. We meet about once a month usually on Friday. Want to join us?  Send me an email at Marcia@craftysewing.com. Next month we are making "Paper Quilt" Greeting Cards.

I pre stitched the 9 1/2 inch squares and pressed them.  We hand sewed the rest. I stitched my backwards! I must have been chatting and not following the instructions.  LOL!!! When I came home, I stitched another one on my sewing machine.  Hand sewing is not for me!

I think this cute little drawstring bag would be perfect for a gift bag.  Fill it with a few homemade chocolates or any little gift that needs a special wrapping.

Enjoy the photos....
































We enjoyed lunch together and then dessert!


What is the May for Me Celebration?
Enjoy your day!

Marcia

Here is the Pre-Giveaway! Still time to enter to win!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I loove your bag! Nice way to sew with friends!!!