Friday, May 18, 2012

May for Me BINGO Items for Friday, May 18th



B--peppermint

O--jellybeans

I--lamb

O--treasure chest

N--snail

G--whale

B--grasshopper

O--broom

G--watermelon

B--chocolate



There are ten BINGO items called today on all 4 Host Blogs.





That means 40 items were called today - ten items on each blog.

If you get a BINGO contact Tonya at Hillbilly Handiworks.

Need a refresher on the BINGO Information and Rules click here.


Check out the BINGO Winners Page.

Enjoy the 18th day of May!
Marcia


1 comment:

Snoodles said...

Howdy! Just stopping by to say hello, since I haven't been by here lately....it's unfortunate that I still have to work for a living. LOL I'm so, so tempted by your end-of-bolt sale below!! Ah, wish the money was in the budget. I'll have to catch you the next time you have a sale!! LOL