Zig Zag Quilt Challenge:
- Grab your scraps and make zig zag blocks using any of the construction methods explained on my blog here or here. Either method will work.
- Make a quilt top with the Zig Zag Block - any arrangement of the blocks.
- Take photos of the process from scraps to the quilt top (Size must be place mat or larger - up to a baby quilt size (40" X 50"). That's a nice size baby quilt --- no larger. You can make a couple place mats, a table runner, a table topper, or a baby quilt.
- Must be made between now and the time of the link up. May 10th to June 18th.
- Post about it on your blog OR put photos on Flicker anytime - as soon as you finish your top.
- Then link up on Tuesday, June 12, 2012 thru' June 18th at Midnight CST. The Winner of the random drawing will be announced on June 19, 2012.
- Linking up your quilt top enters you in a random drawing for a chance to get your Zig Zag Quilt Quilted for FREE!
Samples of some of the Zig Zag Quilts I have made.