Thursday, May 17, 2012

Sharing More End of The Bolt Remnants!


The End of the Bolt Remnants are from the May for Me Extra Wide Fabric Sale.  I had FREE Shipping for 5 days through Mother's Day. I had an overwhelming response on orders during the Free Shipping! Thanks!
On Monday, May 14th, I posted 6 remnants and in less than 24 hours I sold all six pieces!  I have three more remnants that I am sharing today. I normally sell the remnant pieces in my quilting shop, but there were so many due to the sale.  All three remnants are nice size pieces.  
They are measured, priced, and packaged and ready to be mailed out. They are all half price. Each remnant will fit in a flat rate envelope, with the exception of one larger remnant.  Flat rate in US is $5.15. International orders shipping will be determined by location and weight.

These pieces of fabrics would be perfect for the Zig Zag Quilt Block Fabric.
They are perfect for borders on quilts and would make a great binding too!


----------
#1  Khaki Quilter's Blenders 88" X 108" 
2.44 yards X $10.00 = $24.40  SALE  $12.20
Ships in a flat rate envelope at $5.15.
Your Total for this item is: $5.15 + 12.20 = $17.35



--------

#2  Green Quilter's Blenders 74" X 108" 
2.05 yards X $9.00 = $18.45  SALE  $9.23
Ships in a flat rate envelope at $5.15.
Your Total for this item is: $5.15 + 9.23 = $14.38


--------
#3  Discontinued Earth-tone Fabric  82" X 108" 
2.28 yards X $10.00 = $22.80  SALE  $11.40
This needs to be weighed as it is a heavier fabric than the blenders. My guess is -  about $7.00 for US postage.
Your Total for this item is: $7.00 + 11.40 =$18.40
All Sales Final on Fabric Remnants.

Contact me directly by email: Marcia@craftysewing.com

As the remnants are sold, (Paid by Paypal email invoice - You email me and I email you back and you pay the invoice with a credit card or paypal account), I will update the blog right away! 


In your email, tell me which fabric you would like to purchase - the title and the number. 
You must include your address. I need to know US, International, or Wisconsin for the sales tax. Thanks!


Important:  After you email me your information, I will reply within the hour, if it is day time in Wisconsin (between 6am and 10pm CST). I will email the paypal invoice for you to pay.  Please be prompt, as I get several emails on each fabric and it is first come, first serve basis. I want to keep everyone happy. As soon as you pay, I will mark the remnant sold.


I will mail all fabrics out on Monday morning or sooner if order is complete before 11am on Friday morning. Then it can go out in Friday's mail.


I am working out the details for the Fabric Garage Sale and Linky Party for June. I'll share more soon. Thanks for all the suggestions!  
Keep the ideas coming - Marcia@craftysewing.com
Just made this NEW Button for it.



Enjoy your day!
Marcia



No comments: