Thursday, February 24, 2011

Something from the Hardware Store! Do you know what it is now?

Peel off the paper on the Heat and Bond and on the fabric strips.  Then lay them out how you would like them and press with an iron. Then start stitching.  I like to use thread that is not the exact same color but a little darker or a little lighter.  Start to stitch with the thread like you are painting with brush strokes.




Back of the quilt!
Fresh off the quilting machine. Ready to trim the edges.
Choose the binding -  I think orange is best.  I will bind it on Friday morning, take more pictures, write the description for the posting and then upload my entry to the my Flicker site and Project Quilting Flicker site.  

1 comment:

Miss Hillbilly said...

The back looks just as cool as the front! You did a nice job with this challenge. I can't wait to see all the entries!