Friday, February 25, 2011

Connectivity

What does a piece of wire, a wire stripper, and electrical tape have in common with a quilt? 

A single stand of wire stands alone as one single piece, a wire stripper opens up the ends to prepare it to connect, and the electrical tape holds all the wires together.


A quilter sews alone til she finds a community of quilters who are brought together through their love of quilting.

Connectivity is the name of my quilt!
 Getting you up close with the stitches. Made all the photos X Large this time so you can see the details! I love thread painting on raw edge applique' !
 Back side of the quilt and hanging sleeve.
 Gabby connects with my quilts too... I really think it is that she just wants to have her picture taken.  She jumps right up on the sofa when I am taking pictures!  My husband thinks I make her do it - NOPE !
 Signed my quilt with my name!
More photos on my Photo Gallery and on My Flicker  and Flicker Group for Project Quilting.  Also link on the side of this Blog for Project Quilting for VOTING. Starts after all photos are in tonight.

No comments: