Sunday, May 8, 2011

Another Winner!

"May for Me" Prize Winner!


Orange Flowers Note Cards  Set of 3 - Value $6.00
Drawing was today, May 8, 2011, 6pm CST 
  
 The "May for Me" winner is Char from Cloth Stitched Blog

 
Char said...
Love your note cards. You know it's really funny, I have yards and yards of fabric but I'm always playing around with small scraps. I love making pincushions, bookmarks, rug mugs and journal covers.
Thank you everyone for stopping by
and entering the drawing
 and  leaving a comment.  
And thank you to those who posted a link, or tweeted or shared it on facebook. 
I really appreciate it!

Thanks!

Marcia

Another May for Me Giveaway starts tomorrow!

3 comments:

Handmade Crafts Done While RVing Blog said...

I love a good Winner!! Congrats...
Happy Mother's Day..

Miss Hillbilly said...

Congrats Char!

Vroomans' Quilts said...

How exciting, congratulations Char.